Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates (SCMA) In association with the Nigerian Bar Association Institute of Continuing Legal Education.
The new age of law demands that the 21st-century lawyer acquires the multi-disciplinary skills of mediation advocacy indicated by negotiation, psychology, commercial sagacity and a team strategy approach to the provision of legal solutions in civil and commercial cases. Your training as a mediation advocate will enable you to acquire the skills of the new practice of law through the Multi-Door courthouses.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Legal Practitioners
- In-house Counsel
- Professionals(Engineers, Accountants, HR Practitioner, Medical Professionals, etc)
- Senior Public Servants as well as corporate Executives in the Private sectors
- Referrers to ADR.
- Fast-track resolution of clients’ disputes
- Increase fee earnings from greater numbers of satisfied clients
- Guaranteed enforcement of resolved cases
- Certificate of attendance
- NBA CLE credit points
Course Fee: ₦35,000
Date: Wed. 5th & Thurs. 6th August 2020
Time: 10am – 2:30pm daily
Payment should be made on or before Friday, July 24, 2020, to standing Conference of Mediation advocates, Zenith Bank Plc, Account no: 1014338480.
For further inquiries, please contact Evelyn: 08034343955 or Tino: 08053834850